FIND US ON FACEBOOK     Friends of the ABC     CLUB CHAT ROOM AND LOUNGE     VIEW ACTIVE TOPICS     ABC CLUB STICKERS 

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am
Portal » Board index » Off the Boat!

Author
Search for:
Classics Expert

Cash on hand:
10,500.50 Points

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 pm 
Think it's time we go outside the box and find Walt a nice truck. They are pretty reasonable around here.

Walt, which brand, half ton, three quarter ton, 4wd, power, extended cab, crew cab, extended bed, leather, years, miles, budget etc.

Have customers who own dealerships, and others in auto/ truck sales...as the crow flies you aren't that far away. Especially if we steal a cherry :605_thumbs_up:

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,315.00 Points

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:27 pm 
Well guys I went to the bank tuesday and filled out the paper work for a loan :605_thumbs_up: . They said their wouldn't be any problems since I had just paid one off, but it would take a couple of weeks for the paper work to go thru. So I thought I would have some fun with the lots that are way over priced for their trucks. sHa-shakeshout So yesterday it was raining its butt off here. So I put on my water proof boots and rain Jacket and went to a few lots. Well the first one was the manager who told me the truck he could put me on the road for, and as it just so happened , he cameing running out soon as he saw me pull on the lot. So since it was raining, I pulled all the way down the other end of his lot. sSc_eek Well he gets their and it seem as if he had forgot it was raining and forgot his umbrella. sHa_dielaughing Now I'm standing there nice and dry, but he is already getting wet. So I start asking him about the truck in front of us, but he says , why don't we go back to the office and get the paper work out on the truck. But being the guy that I am, I say no I can't see trucks from your office. So being the kind of sales he was , he stayed their and looked at three trucks with me :rolleyes: .well After about 20 mins. and I see he is soaked to the bone, I say well I don't really see anything I'm interested in :2261_high: . Then get in the truck and pull off the lot, but I did look back to make sure he got back to the office ok. Hell that's the least I could do :1143_neener_neener_neener: . Now off to the next lot. :1121_wink: :605_thumbs_up: sFun_crazydance

Profile Personal album  

2017 Club Funder

Cash on hand:
3,725.55 Points

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:28 pm 
Walt man, let me be the first to pay homage :2403_worshipper: :2403_worshipper: the a true evil genius!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

88 222 Osprey
00 Yamaha OX66 150

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,315.00 Points

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 pm 
Hey Dav, it did do one thing, he stop sending me emails. Now I only get one once in a while from the salesman who was really layed back which I don't mind. :605_thumbs_up:

Profile Personal album  

Jump to: